Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

This game was...

Epic. I found it good for evaluating your sense on whether or not you're good at flagging reviews (I got a good score). I wouldn't mind if this got front page :D.

Zachary responds:

thanks man

The Armory The Armory

Not bad

I think that if you added an actual game to it, and not just a dress-up, then it would be a truly great game. I suggest you work on a madness interactive-like game with that exact dress-up to design your character (of course with more options).

secv responds:

I've been pondering the same thing for a while now, but, sadly, I'm not much of a programmer. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

The Sneeks The Sneeks

Decent

Good for killing a few minutes with a friend or something, but not that great.

MSN Guy Maker 2 MSN Guy Maker 2

The main problem:

There werent enough options, first off. Secondly, you didn't have much freedom as to where to place the body parts of the msn guy. It's a good idea, but you didn't pull it off very well.

Nelson15 responds:

Yes, I know I did. Thanks.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

One of my favorite flashes

This has got to be one of my favorite, as well as one of the simplest flashes i have ever played.

Star Destroyer Star Destroyer

It was addicting,

but i noticed a few bugs, like projectiles completely missing but still killing you, and randomly dying right as your ship respawned.

KForilan responds:

i never noticed the missing bug, but the random death bug i did.

Pandemic Pandemic

one of the best

flash games ive ever played.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

meeh

not as good as #3 or 4, IMO. this one is more complicated to me, and more challenging.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Good Game

One problem, it moves a little slow sometimes.

-Red- -Red-

Good game, but...

not enough features, like upgrades.